Seminar “Massage and exercise therapy for cerebral palsy”
In total – 60 ah
Cost of training course “Massage and exercise therapy for cerebral palsy” – 19 900 Rub
1. Anatomy and physiology of the central nervous system (CNS).
2. Effect on the physiology of the central nervous system motor system.
3. Physiology of muscle tone.
4. Biomechanics of muscle, forming the gait.
5. Interaction of muscle groups in gait. The muscles are prone to spasm and weakening.
6. An interim set-off.
7. CP – clinic, pathogenesis.
8. Types of rehabilitation in cerebral palsy.
9. Classical massage with cerebral palsy.
10. Techniques of muscle spindles and tendon in cerebral palsy. Techniques for strengthening weakened muscles.
11. The combined techniques of massage and exercise therapy for the development of motor stereotype with cerebral palsy.
12. Final Exam.
The training program courses massage and exercise therapy for cerebral palsy will be interesting and useful for both medical professionals senior and middle managers, engaged in rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy, and for parents of children with cerebral palsy.
Cerebral Palsy (CP) - A diagnosis, sounded like a death sentence, which refers children to the category of "disabled since childhood".
Really, The disease belongs to the category of "heavy" and provides for long-term treatment and rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy. One of the major rehabilitation procedures is a massage and exercise therapy. With the passage of primary specialization and improvements on the "medical massage" the subject is given enough attention, but within the framework of classical massage techniques.
The course examines in detail the physiology and pathophysiology of central nervous system with cerebral palsy. For the first time will be considered by way of correction of agonist and antagonist muscles in spastic paralysis of the forms. Development of gait in children with cerebral palsy.